Become a Member
FOA exists because of you — the members, volunteers, and supporters who generously support our mission. With your help, we can continue to play an important role in preserving the history of the town of Allensworth.
Founded in 1984, the Friends OF Allensworth (FOA) is a non-profit cooperating association that works with the State of California’s Department of Parks and Recreation. The mission of the FOA is to support, promote, and advance the educational and interpretive activities of Colonel Allensworth State Historic Park.
Friends of Allensworth welcomes you to our valued Member community.
When you become a member, you will receive a Membership Card in the mail. Present your card in the Singleton Store at Allensworth Park and receive a 10% discount on merchandise purchased from FOA. Members also receive 10% on all online purchases via the FOA website.
Memberships are valid for one year.
Purchase a fully tax-deductible membership today and enjoy benefits included in every membership:
- 10% discount at the Singleton Store at Colonel Allensworth State Historic Park and our Online Store
- Free tickets to attend our events
- Make new friends and become a member of a dynamic community
- Discounts to our Awards and Fundraising Gala
- Valuable Coupons and Discount from our Corporate Partners
- Relationship Building
- Reciprocal benefits and exclusive invitations to special events hosted by partner organizations
- Opportunity to enter drawings for prizes and FOA SWAG
- Membership Card
* Honorary Memberships are available by board approval only. Please contact Statewide President, Sasha Biscoe for more information.Annual Memberships
Senior (55 years and older)
Annual Board Member Dues: $100
To download the membership application: Click Here