Join Us For Our Next Event
October 14, 2023
Allensworth State Park
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Thank you for your interest in participating as a vendor at one of the Friends of Allensworth events at Colonel Allensworth State Historic Park. We are looking for high-quality craft/retail and food vendors for our annual events. All vendor applications will be reviewed to ensure your product or service is the right fit. Please note that if you were a vendor at past events, it does not guarantee your acceptance this year.
We offer three types of vendor booths:
Please make sure to read and understand the following before applying:
- Booth space is limited to a single story 12’x12′ booth (including all wires, stakes, poles, etc.).
- Come prepared for all types of weather.
- Your booth must be open during the entire festival. You cannot vacate early.
- Your booth must be neat, attractive and well-maintained.
- You are responsible for setting up, maintaining, and removing your own booth, merchandise and trash.
- Vendor accepts responsibility for all lost or stolen merchandise and equipment.
- Vendor accepts all responsibility, liability, and costs for any damage to booth, customers and to the park.
- Food and beverages may not be sold or distributed by craft/retail or informational vendors.
Additional requirements for food/beverage booths:
Food/Beverage booths must comply with the Tulare County Temporary EventFood Vendor Requirements.
All signs and displays must be of a professionally produced nature.
Prices of items must be displayed.
We strongly suggest displaying your Food Handling Certification.
- All canopies MUST be staked down due to possible wind gusts.
- No alcoholic beverages or use of derogatory language will be allowed.
- All food vendors shall have an updated safe food handlers certificate and display it in plain sight during events.
Please download the following forms for your complete vendor package.
Please submit the completed application to:
10205 Del Mar Dr.
Bakersfield, CA 93311
Application and payment are due 30 days prior to the event.
Venders must pay vendor fees and submit completed vendor applications for Tulare County Environmental Services/Friends of Allensworth three weeks prior to the event. If a vendor pays the Friends of Allensworth fee and is late paying Tulare County fees the fee paid to Friends of Allensworth will be forfeited.